I think the English voice actors like in Naruto or Bleach do an okay job. It’s just they lose meaning of some of words they say, especially when it is a Japanese Anime. Sometimes there are no words in English for Japanese words. And the voice actors don’t know how to prounounce Japanese words! They are freaking awful and for me destroys the mood to watch some of these animes. I watched Bleach first in English dubbed. It was okay but to hear in Japanese, it was awesome since I grew up in Japan. And these voice actors don’t have accents…most of the anime are from Japan and hearing English accent kinna destroys the premise. They should use voice actors who are fluent in English and Japanese with Japanese accents. Tell me what you think or some of you ideas. Thanks!
- Garage Door Repair El Segundo : A Beginner’s Guide To Garage Door Installation
- 9 Tips to Help You Replace Your Roof
- Solid Wooden Tables and Table Lamps
- Teen Musician, Actress and Youth Ambassador Alexandra Rose Rieger Joins Dakota Fanning, Kyle & Chris Massey for the First Star Celebration
- What do you think about English voice actors in Animes?
Queensland Homes | Magazine